In the final phase, transition, we go through what you can expect at go-live, followed by lengthy discussions regarding service level agreements, operations process training, and transition to cloud operations. We talk about intricacies of system stabilization and monitoring. Finally, we explore the options for business continuity and security
Table 4.1 Available built-in, direct-point integrations in SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting
Table 4.1 shows a list of built-in, external points of integration with SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management and SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing. These integrations are between SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting and third-party vendors. They don’t require a middleware or a big implementation. The following is an example of such an integration.
Job Distribution with eQuest, Multiposting, Solique, and SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing
The built-in integration between SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing and these three companies is configured and available with the Marketing Central functionality of SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing. Marketing Central allows companies using SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting to distribute jobs to global vendors and via social networks.
Note: eQuest also has a built-in integration with SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management; this is covered in chapter 3. Marketing Central doesn’t affect the existing SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management-eQuest integration.
How This Integration Works
Once the integration is enabled and configured with Marketing Central, take the following steps.
- Navigate to SuccessFactors Recruiting > Job Requisitions and hover over the requisition you would like to market
- Click the Market Job option
- Choose the job language, where relevant, from the Select Job Language drop-down options (Figure 4.32)
- The Posting Options section displays the vendors the users have been assigned to, as shown in Figure 4.32. The Source Tracker button (link) is available for all users.
Figure 4.32 The posting options are displayed with the configured vendor details
Recruiting users can select the appropriate Posting Options to market the job.
- The available Marketing Central vendors are eQuest, Solique, and Multiposting
- Multiposting is now an SAP company. Founded in 2008, Multiposting is a European job-posting solution that was acquired by SAP in 2015.
- Recruiter Single-Sign-On must be configured to use Marketing Central. Single-Sign-On is configured by SuccessFactors Professional Services or an Implementation Partner.
- Marketing Central requires initial configuration by SuccessFactors Professional Services or an Implementation Partner.
- Before configuring Marketing Central, the company must have credentials for the third-party marketing vendor (e.g., eQuest, Solique, or Multiposting). The company should contact the vendor and inform it that it is implementing Marketing Central integration, and requires both stage and production credentials.
- Grant required recruiting users’ permissions for job marketing in role-based permission. Navigate to SuccessFactors Admin Tools > Manage Recruiting > Recruiting Permissions > Job Marketing.
- Once permissions for job marketing are granted, a recruiter sync is required before users can access Marketing Central (done by SuccessFactors Professional Services or the Implementation Partner).
- Navigate to Command Center > Integrations > Vendor Groups > Add Vendor Group.
- Click Add New Vendor Group. Enter the required Vendor Group information (e.g., eQuest, Solique, or Multiposting).
- Assign admin users to the vendor groups, using either Command Center or the Recruiting Dashboard.
Tip! For more detailed configuration steps for Marketing Central and integration configuration for eQuest, Solique, and Multiposting, refer to the Recruiting Marketing Central Implementation guide at http://help.sap.com/hr_recruiting?current=cloud4hr.
To continue reading, please visit the full publication SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting: The Complete Integration Guide.